Do you see your future career closing the gap between industry, R&D and healthcare stakeholders?
Do you want to work in a multidisciplinary Trans-European team and help solve real healthcare market challenges?
Do you want to gain an EIT Health diploma and take part in its alumni network? Do you want to make a real impact in health care innovation?
Then this program is for you!
StarShip is an EIT Health educational initiative in collaboration with leading European academic, and health industry partners. Using a blend of different educational approaches including elements from Stanford Biodesign Concept, StarShip is a unique opportunity for participants to be involved in industry-driven life science innovation, working together with innovators in and outside the companies in highly skilled multidisciplinary teams.
Check the projects and testimonials from previous editions!
Who can participate?
A StarShip future participant must:
- Have a strong interest in the health sector with a background in one or more of the following areas:
- Life science
- Engineering (biomedical, mechanical, or other)
- Economics or business management
- Public policy
- Hold a Bachelor’s Master’s or PhD degree in one of the above mentioned fields.
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Be able to dedicate the equivalent of 9 weeks of full-time work, including some fixed one-week education modules, one or two days visits to companies (potentially), and some dedicated time for on-line teleconferences and teamwork – during the course of the program;
- Have a strong desire to be a change maker in the healthcare innovation space
Participants are eligible from the following countries: Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
How to participate?
Send your CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2020, 23h59min CET.
A reference letter is not required in the first application phase but it will be requested if the applicant is shortlisted in this selection phase.
In case of questions please contact: email@example.com
StarShip is powered by: