EIT Health hereby invites incorporated start-ups to submit their Investor Network applications
Submission deadline: 31st December 2019
The EIT Health Investor Network is the first pan-European, EU-driven network solely focused on financing health innovation.
This programme, part of EIT Health Accelerator, aims to connect European health-oriented investors and promising start-ups through cross-border financing and co-investments.
The EIT Health Investor Network connects both private and institutional investors with pre-screened high potential start-ups from early to late development stages. Beyond connections, the Investor Network programme offers start-ups various opportunities to reach out for greater funding at a faster pace, especially for a first financing round, as well as coaching by experienced investors and serial entrepreneurs.
To join, your project should respect the following points:
What you seek:
- Equity funding of more than €500 000 (if less we can help you find local funding)
- Investors that bring their expertise into your start-up governance
- International growth
- What you have achieved:
- Technical proof of concept done (or prototype to be completed)
- Public grants and love money raised at a significant level
What you know:
- Yours is a disruptive solution to address a real need for a sizeable target with sufficient purchasing power
- Funds should go to a specific development stage or milestones with clear deliverables that will increase the start-up value for a given type of subsequent investor
What you foresee:
- High growth (when you have a turnover, it should be x2/year at least)
- Peak sales greater than €10 million
- Clear exit for investors in less than seven years
Who can apply:
Innovative European healthcare start-ups, with a European ambition and seeking funding from ≥ €500 000 to more than €10 million.