Develop your talent with top agri-food players during a paid internship in EU!
MSc students and graduates with different educational backgrounds as well as PhD students and post-docs from EIT RIS countries are very welcome to discover job opportunities in the food industry by getting unique, professional, paid 3-6 months internships within the EIT Food RIS Fellowships Action Line.
Overview of the Action Line
EIT Food RIS Fellowships Action Line is divided into two complementary programs:
- RIS Fellowships, dedicated to MSc students, graduates and young entrepreneurs. Beneficiaries will have the opportunity to apply academic knowledge in practical contexts of work and develop a creative problem-solving competence at KIC partner organizations to spur a weave of entrepreneurial innovations in their home countries. Candidates will be able to gain hands-on experience in the food industry, strengthening their job-related skills and competencies including analytical thinking and creative problem-solving. RIS Fellowships interns will be engaged in learning-by-doing activities at their host company – these could be internal projects or day-to-day tasks of each host partner. APPLY HERE
- RIS Talents, dedicated to doctoral students and young post-docs. Applicants will benefit from lessons learned in R&D works and they will also be encouraged to engage in industrial collaboration or entrepreneurship during their internship. RIS Talents interns will have an opportunity to develop critical thinking competence by participating in innovation projects, R&D projects led by EIT Food partner organisations or Horizon Europe projects. APPLY HERE
Benefits of the internship
- Precise matching candidates to the offered internship areas specified by each hosting company.
- Gain hands-on experience solving real work problematic situations of the organizations.
- Develop your competencies such as creative problem solving and critical thinking
- Get 1,350€ (Fellowships) – 1,800€ (Talents) gross grant/month for support your expenses.
- Get mentorship from a high-profile expert in their field.
- Know and learn about other ways of working and discuss from a different point of view.
- Improve your Curriculum Vitae and get contacts and opportunities that will open up doors for your professional life.
- Enrich yourself knowing another country and getting involved in its culture.
- Benefit from greater international exposure of students and researchers from EIT Regional Innovation Scheme regions.
Who is eligible?
The candidate comes from one of the EIT RIS countries or regions, who:
- Is a student or graduate of MSc (RIS Fellowships); Ph.D. student or post-doc (RIS Talents);
- Has an interest in the agri-food sector;
- Has a proactive attitude and be passionate about student extracurricular activities;
- Is eager to gain new experience, willing to develop his/her competences and self-motivated;
- Has analytical skills, is open-minded, goal-oriented and team player;
- Is ready to work in an international environment and speaks English very well;
- Is available min. 3 months from July until December 2021;
- Is aware of having cross-country mobility allowances and health insurance.
More info about recruitment procedure, internship partners, programme timeline etc. can be found HERE.