Health companies from Estonia, Latvia, Finland and Sweden have a unique opportunity to apply for a program to enter Indian or Uganda markets and achieve sales.
The program is financed by Central Baltic Interreg and therefore the fee for companies is only 15% of the total cost.
The program is delivered by health clusters from Estonia, Latvia, Finland and Sweden.
Please read more from http://www.cbhealthaccess.eu/ and apply by September 30.
More information here: On the way to India_TBP
India and Uganda:
The whole process from initial information about markets till 3 sales achieved is planned to be October 2016 – December 2018, incl. the business missions in autumn 2017.
Market entry program includes:
- Needed information from the target market
- business model opportunities,
- technological setup,
- possible cooperation partners
- Advice about adaptions needed for the company’s product and offering
- Advice about market entry plan, sales and marketing tactics
- Help to find potential partners, experts and clients
- Help to find the way to achieve sales
- Apply by Sept 30: http://www.cbhealthaccess.eu/
- Selection of companies, incl. meetings
- Programme starts on Oct 1
Find out more from http://www.cbhealthaccess.eu/