Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set with an idea in the healthcare field? Would you like to know more about healthcare innovation, product validation and business models? Do you care to learn how to pitch your solution? If your answer is yes, join the EIT Health RIS Innovation Training!
Purpose of RIS Innovation Training:
- To support the applicants in realizing next steps towards the market and shorten time-to-market for innovative products and services.
- To navigate in the complex playground of healthcare solutions and give a better understanding on the types of innovations.
- To verify the need/benefit of the product/service for users/customers/payers/partners.
- To increase the possibility to attract investment and/or funding by presenting well-defined value proposition
Is it for me? Eligible applicants and projects
EIT Health RIS Innovation Training is suitable for micro and small enterprises, research and educational institutions, spin-offs and start-ups that already have an innovation/product/solution and has completed CIMIT Maturity Level 1 (NEED).
CIMIT Maturity level
The programme package includes the following:
- 3 hours of interactive training covering the topics of innovation pathway from idea to market in the healthcare sector,
- 30 minutes pitch consultation session evaluated by a panel of experts.
Please note that participation on the training session is a prerequisite for the pitch consultation.
Slot for the training session:
22nd September, 10:00-13:30 (CET)
- PS! As the currently available timeslots have reached the full capacity, therefore InnoStars launches a second training taking place on 23rd September.
Please submit your application HERE
Application deadline: 19th Sept 17:00 (CET)
The programme will run remotely, the same content will be presented in each slot, there are no thematical modules.
Register as a team/company.
Pitch consultation sessions will be organised in September/October, teams will be organized into groups, based on the content and level of development of their project.