CELIS combines some of the world-class life science ecosystems in Europe, where cross-sectoral fertilisation has given rise to promising new technologies and products, resulting in new value chains. The project builds on the existing Health Axis Europe Alliance, with the aim to professionalise and expand this inter-regional cooperation and increase its impact, especially for SMEs among their members.
CELIS clusters set up a series of actions to exploit the SME innovation engine in several crucial fields, translate ideas into applications and reduce time to market. The project will offer SMEs access to emerging markets, leverage partnerships with companies, university hospitals and researchers from different sectors and regions and increase visibility for the innovation potential of participating SMEs at European level. Simultaneously, the project will prepare, train and coach cluster staff.
Focus: digitalisation, clinical useful biomarkers, companion diagnostic, micro and nano-electronics, multi-omics
- BioRN Life Science Cluster Rhine Neckar (DE)
- Smart Hub Flemish Brabant Health (BE)
- Biopeople (DK)
- Biotechnology Park Tartu (EE)
Vouchers (EU ClusterXchange pilot scheme)
- To support short-term exchanges in COSME participating countries (min 3 days up to one month)
- Aim: promoting new growth opportunities for SME and industrial transformation by supporting collaboration efforts to boost internationalisation, market research, technology and knowledge transfer and promoting SME’s uptake of innovation and advanced technologies
- Up to a max of EUR 1 100
- Max one exchange for each beneficiary
- Target groups: focus on SMEs, but including clusters, research institutions, digital hubs, technology parks
Spotlight on Internationalisation
A short interview with Mogens Kruhøffer, CEO of BioXpedia A/S, pointing out how visibility is essential also in internationalisation activities.
Short interview with Andres Mellik, Cognuse OÜ CEO suggesting that internationalisation is possible when you believe in your product and…
Contact in Tartu Biotechnology Park
Tel.: +372 7 383 053