EIT Food is looking for organisations in CEE region that would support implementation of Regenerative Agriculture Revolution project during the period 2022-2024.
What is the EIT Food Regenerative Agriculture Revolution
Regenerative Agriculture Revolution is a project aiming to help farmers in Central and Eastern Europe to learn about and transition to more sustainable methods of agriculture. In 2022 – 2024 (1), we would like to provide training sessions, individual advisory to the farmers, long-term soil monitoring of the farms and promotion services to a wider audience in each country.
Eligible ogranisations are:
- Legal persons, such as companies, incubators or accelerators, higher education institutes, research institutes, non-governmental organisations (please note consortia are not eligible for this call),
- Operating in target countries – Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia or Slovenia,
- Recognised as important players in the local, national, agricultural ecosystem with strong outreach in the farmer community,
- Proven track record of expertise in and promotion of sustainable agriculture practices.
Interested and eligible organisations are invited to submit their applications by 5 July 2022, 23:59 pm CEST, using the attached Application Form (documents can be downloaded below). Please send the electronic version of the application, based on the attached template, to:
Benefits for selected organisations:
- Ability to benefit from the collaboration with EIT Food and the EIT community (as subcontractors in EIT Food activities);
- Subcontracting agreement with relevant EIT Food CLC North-East with gross funding of 25 000€ per country and per year to cover the eligible costs of the EIT Food Regenerative Agriculture Revolution Project’s planning and organization as specified in this call;
- Knowledge and organisational support of EIT Food CLC North-East in organising and implementing the actions.
Deadline for applications: 5.07.2022, 23:59pm CET.
Find more info here: https://www.eitfood.eu/news/call-for-contributors-to-support-implementation-of-regenerative-agriculture-revolution-in-cee-region-during-the-period-2022-2024-2