GEN.ERA is a project where five EU life Sciences clusters and agency partners join and share their international competences and know-how to improve the scale-up of European companies (Start-ups and SMEs) involved in the genomics value chain apply to healthcare, by a facilitated and successful collective access to a targeted global market.
The objectives of the project are:
- Create a shared vision centered around the genomics value chain, capitalized on our specialization and strengths.
- Identify the most promising international markets for our SMEs
- Prepare SMEs to competition, giving the keys to success
Read more: https://www.generaproject.com
- GIP Genopole (France)
- Distretto Campania BioScience (Italy)
- Tartu BT Park OÜ (Estonia)
- Turku Science Park Ltd (Finland)
- East-Netherlands Development Agency (Netherlands)