The Global Foodture program gives companies either in or related to the food industry a possibility to explore the opportunities in 4 different Asian markets, namely Singapore, Thailand, South Korea and Japan.
Global Foodture is a project designed to boost the sustainable transition of the food system worldwide through collaboration and innovation. It develops and implements a joint internationalisation strategy that facilitates access to countries outside Europe for European SMEs. With this approach GLOBAL FOODTURE will help strengthen participants’ capabilities to adapt to food sustainability challenges.
What to expect:
- Monthly online thematic workshops (find more information here)
- Training sessions
- Year round possibility to have online matchmaking meetings (Long-term matchmaking)
- Four dedicated online matchmaking events
- In 2023 two company missions will be organised to two of the four countries
- Agriculture – cultivation & support solutions
- Alternative proteins
- Sustainable packaging
- Solutions to reduce food waste
- Health products, functional and personalised food
- Build sustainable relations and collaboration with partners in Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand
- Find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- Gain insights in the innovation area’s in Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand
- Identify opportunities for your solutions that can contribute a more sustainable food system
Who can join and how?
- Small and medium-sized registered companies (EU Definitions)
- Must be interested in the four mentioned countries and have/consider business within the above fields
- Sign up to the screening process via the form here
The Global Foodture program one-pager.