AI in the healthcare sector – how can you as a company, hospital or researcher unlock the great potential and break down the barriers in developing and implementing AI technologies? Join the CAIDX-webinar series on the development of AI-based diagnostics, learn about four different subjects and ask the experts.
What are the possibilities of IPR for AI and the use of patient data? Where can I find professional sparring, when developing AI solutions for the healthcare sector? What will change with the new AI legislation?
Through a series of webinars we will take you through central pain points and opportunities for the development of AI diagnostic solutions for both the companies developing the solutions, the hospitals and researchers.
- The webinar series begins on 11 March 2024
- 13:00 – 14:00
- Free registration https://www.danishlifesciencecluster.dk/en/events/webinar-series-key-elements-in-the-sustainable-development-of-ai-based-diagnostic-solutions/
- Arranged by: Danish Life Science Cluster
Q&A – Meet the experts
For each webinar, you meet national and international experts talking about relevant subjects:
- 11 March 2024 – IPR (intellectual property rights) in relation to AI and the use of patient data
- 15 March 2024 Where can you find professional sparring, when developing AI diagnostic solutions to the healthcare sector?
- 18 March 2024 The coming AI legislation – will change everything.
- 25 March 2024 Clinical validation of AI diagnostics solutions. Cross-talk between clinicians and AI scientists – “scouting tour”
Program and speakers TBA. The webinars are in English.
Get knowledge and tools about AI-based diagnostics for free!
Sign up and join one or more of the webinars. Join live to ask questions.
The webinars are part of the CAIDX project and co-financed by the European Union.