Do you want to become an expert in the world of AI?
Do you dream of a more affordable and accessible healthcare system?
Are you a medical, engineering or economics student or a young (<35 years old) healthcare professional?
If YES, apply to HelloAIRIS, an AI training program in healthcare already today!
HelloAIRIS is an online AI training programme supported by EIT Health and run by its partners (GE Healthcare, LEITAT, and KTH). It was created with the aim to introduce participants to the basic knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI), unveil and discover its challenges and build a community of curious and forward-thinking individuals.
Is it for me?
HelloAIRIS is suitable for university students (medical, engineering, business faculties) coming from EIT Health RIS regions, who are interested in exploring innovative solutions for more affordable and accessible healthcare system. Moreover, the programme will raise awareness of practicing healthcare professionals from EIT Health RIS regions as well as they can be ambassadors of innovative technologies.
Benefits of HelloAIRIS 2020
- Interaction with experts;
- Self-paced learning of online materials;
- (exact amount of live sessions need to be discussed – one session/ 1-2 months) and Q&A sessions;
- Community building: involvement of local experts from each country;
- Successful participants will receive an EIT Health certificate and become automatically members of the EIT Health Alumni network.
The application process:
- GE Healthcare
- The Health & Biomedicine unit of LEITAT
- Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm (KTH)
Project Coordinator, Tartu Biotechnology Park
-> For more biotechnology related news, programs and events visit Tartu Biotechnology Park Facebook Page.