Trends in healthcare workforce markets
Panel discussion with directors of international companies and start-ups
20 April (Tuesday) 2021; 3:00–4:30 pm (CET) online
The aim of the event is to provide information on what steps should be taken
- to develop your professional and personal skills
- to be properly trained and wanted by companies.
2:45–3:00 pm Joining the session
3:00–4.00 pm Panel discussion
- International companies:
- Attila Ferik, Senior Director, Software engineering, GE Healthcare
- Filipa Fixe, Executive Board Member, Healthcare director, Glintt Global Intelligence Technologies
- Mirko de Melis, Pr. Scientist & Technical Fellow, Medtronic EMEA CS&T
- Yves Bayon, PhD, MBA, Chief Scientist, Medtronic–Surgical Innovations
- Luís Moutinho, CEO and Co-Founder, Nu-Rise (Portugal)
- Philip Van den Bergh, Founder, Salvus Health (Belgium)
- Rubén Molina-Conde, CEO, Innitius (Spain)
- Healthcare institutes:
- Attila Sík, Institute of Transdisciplinary Discoveries, University of Pecs (Hungary)
- Teresa Magalhães, ENSP National School of Public Health (Portugal)
4:00–4:30 pm Discussion between the panellists and the audience, Q&A
We want to find answers to the following questions:
- What are the team-building considerations of company leaders?
- What are the skills and personal qualities required by healthcare companies?
- What are the common points between the needs of the companies and the workforce offer by the experiences? What are the lacks?
- What to study to be properly trained and wanted by the companies?
Please register here: https://eithealth.eventscase.com/attendance/event/index/38408/EN?step=attendee_details
After the registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the event.
If you have any questions -to the topic, or about the event- feel free to get in touch: