Second edition EIT Health Innostars programme, Attract To Invest is open for applications!
During the programme, we will support early stage startups not only to run a successful seed / series A investment round, but to successfully manage their investors on long term.
The selected applicants will receive:
- € 25.000 smart money
- participate in the fundraising boot camp second half of September, providing hands-on experience in creating an investment strategy, finalising business planning, defining USP, optimising pitch content, establishing and managing investor relations, optimising term sheet and investment conditions
- board meeting simulation with dedicated senior investors
- peer-to-peer learning
- individual mentoring
- prize of €20.000, €15.000, €10.000 for the top 3 start-ups
The eligible startups have the following characteristics:
- Are available for at least 10 days in in September 2023
- The eligible companies must have a product / service on the market, and a legal entity, registered within the EU
- The legal entity is registered in one of the following RIS eligible countries: Central-Eastern and Southern-European Countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Romania, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Türkiye and Ukraine), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain)
- The product / service is available for individual or business customers in a European market for at least 6 months and the company has the intention to open a Seed / Series A investment round in 2024, latest.
Startups can apply till 21 July 2023 here: https://eithealth.eu/programmes/attract2invest/