Test Farms links agricultural startups & individuals with farmers and testing-land. Through enabling these links EIT Food wants to help innovative agritech ideas to validate and test their products and services, showcase their business to customers and investors and finally support the technological transformation in European agriculture.
Why is it worth joining #TestFarms:
???? Validation – Test your solution in cooperation with professional farmers from one of the UE countries
???? Recognition – Present your product to potential customers
???? Network – Gain access to the EIT Food network: agricultural companies, research institutes, and startups.
???? Funding – Eligible entities will receive 4,000 EUR to support travel and testing phases
- Application period: April 4th to May 8th 2023
- Evaluation and selection of program participants: May 8th to May 16th 2023
- Announcement of the results (pre-selection for farmer matching): May 18th, 2023
- Match-making event: May 19 to June 20, 2023 – Shortlisted startups & individuals will be invited to join one of the match-making events, where they will meet with farmers, evaluate the possibility of testing their innovative solutions on their premises and together create a plan for testing the technology.
- Testing phase: July 2023 – July 2024 – Innovaitors test their solution on the premises of the farmer/test field according to the plan created during the match-making event.
- Demo Day: July 2023 – July 2024 – Following the testing, selected Innovators together with farmers will organise a Demo Day for local farmers/clients to attend, test the solution and possibly buy the product/service.
Please read carefully Terms and Conditions before applying to Test Farms Programme 2023.
Apply and find more information here: https://www.eitfood.eu/projects/test-farms