Molecular Biology and Immunology of Cancer – R&D perspectives: ScanBalt Forum 2019 in Gdańsk, Poland
On a rotating basis ScanBalt Forum moves from region to region as an annual event. The scope is to discuss ongoing activities and plan new ones, coordinate between projects and ensure synergies. This is coupled with sessions and talks targeting specific interests on the hosting region. ScanBalt Forum 2019 focuses on Molecular Biology and Immunology of Cancer.
Venue: Faculty of Social Sciences, room S207, Jana Bażyńskiego 4, 80-309 Gdańsk (UG campus)
Who should attend: ScanBalt Forum 2019 aims to gather science community, representatives of analytical research facilities, institutions, industry and business representatives.
See info on registration and detailed programme here.
Confirmed keynote speaker:
Susanne Gabrielsson (Karolinska University)
- Vittorio Colizzi (UNESCO Chair of Biotechnology & Bioethics, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Faculty of Science & Technology of the Evangelic University of Cameroon)
- Jan Dumański (3P-Medicine, Medical University of Gdańsk, Uppsala Universitet)
- Ted Hupp (International Centre for Cancer Vaccine Science, University of Gdańsk, University of Edinburgh)
- Karin Jirström (Lund University)
- Michael Kirschfink (Universität Heidelberg)
- Andrzej Mackiewicz (Adam Mickiewicz University, Medical University of Poznań)
- Wojciech Niedźwiedź (Institute of Cancer Research, London)
- Margarida Rei (University of Oxford)
- Anna Żaczek (Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology UG&MUG)