BioInnovation Days 2019 is an international hackathon devoted to finding innovative solutions in the fields of BIOeconomy, BIOtechnology and BIOmedicine.
REGISTER YOUR PARTICIPATION HERE: https://bit.ly/33oZctH
– Come up with innovative ideas and solutions
– Develop and test the ideas in teams with the assistance of experienced mentors
– Pitch the ideas to the jury, audience of peers and industry and win a trip to the EIT Winners Event in Paris for your entire team + special awards from organising institutions and sponsors!
DATES: 1-2 November
VENUE: SPARK HUB, Narva mnt 3, Tartu
Kadri Haljas (PhD), CEO and postdoctoral researcher at Triumf Health developing mobile health game for chronically ill children
Triin Kõrgmaa, CEO/ Member of the Board at Salvest AS
Piret Hirv, Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol, Connected Health Cluster
Viljam Viljasoo, Tartu Ärinõuandla
Sven Parkel, Tartu Biotehnoloogia Park
Karl Peebo, Graanul Invest AS
Nemailla Bonturi, ERA Chair in Synthetic Biology
Liis Lutter, BioCC OÜ
Edgar Aronov, Guaana
Liina Vaher, CIVITTA
Liina Joller-Vahter, Power Algae
Nemailla Bonturi, researcher (Chemical Engineering), UT
ELISA startup scouter team: Astrid Maldre, Triin Junson
+ more names announced soon!
WHY ATTEND BIOINNOVATION DAYS?
– Work in multidisciplinary teams
– Meet healthcare industry reps
– Pitch to impressive judging panel
– Access expert citizens and patients
– Great CV addition
– Develop soft skills
– Improve team work and leadership
– Develop an idea to pursue
– Meet potential employers
Skills and training
– Design thinking training
– Pitch coaching
– Entrepreneurship training
– Citizen engagement workshops
– Future EIT Health programmes
– Opportunities for networking
– Meet other high caliber students
– Develop an idea that will change your life
– Official EIT Health certificates
– Win high value prizes
– Win mentoring opportunities
– Win a fully paid trip to the Winners Event in PARIS!
– ELISA’S SPECIAL PRIZE: The use of Elisa’s mobile services for 1000€ during one year.
Official website: www.bioinnovationdays.ee