Tartu Biotechnology Park helps one more Health company in the context of the Health Access program to start sales in Uganda. Following are 8 reasons why you should want to access Uganda’s market.
- Uganda has a large growing population – Kampala is estimated to be a mega city by 2040.
- 2) The private sector covers approximately 50% of the health care market.
- 3) Total health expenditure has increased from 6% of GDP in 2006 to 8% in 2013. The growth is happening both in public as well as private sector expenditure.
- 4) Health expenditure per capita has increased from less than 20 USD in 2000 to more than 50 USD in 2014.
- 5) There is growing interest in innovative solutions, including e-health and digitization.
- 6) Government policy has set cardiovascular disease, cancer, chronic respiratory disease, integrated essential clinical care, oral health and palliative care as priority.
- 7) It is easier to obtain market entry to Uganda due to the dedication of Uganda Healthcare Federation to support and enable private healthcare in the country.
- 8) The East African Community is growing stronger to integrate trade relations, so aiming the Ugandan market can ease the entry to other countries in the region (Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda).
If you want to achieve sales in Uganda, Tartu Biotechnology Park is here to help you.
The program involves and expert from the target market and one mentor from Estonia with that target market experience to help you with all that.
Costs and pricing:
- The full program cost per company 7700€
- Price per company 1200€ as the rest is covered by Interreg
- 15% of the travelling costs for 1 person, ab. 330€
Apply by January 31 by filling in the form available from: http://www.cbhealthaccess.eu/