Life Sciences Baltics 2016 is the only international forum in the Baltics for world-class biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical devices experts from all around the world. It provides a unique opportunity to explore the new horizons of partnerships, exchange ideas and seek progress through networking. Discover enormous potential and passion in the field of life sciences in Lithuania and the Baltics – the gateway to emerging markets.
- Discover state-of-the-art scientific infrastructure and investor-ready startups in the Baltics
- Meet Nobel prize winners, 1300 key sector players and decision makers from more than 40 countries
- Learn about EU strategic directions and funding opportunities
- Tell the world about your discovery at the international conference, exhibition and networking events.
Life Sciences Baltics 2016 Agenda
- International Conference and Seminars
Nobel Prize laureate, world-class speakers, prominent figures and organizations, high level public officials and regulatory bodies, leading life sciences experts and key corporate players.
- B2B Partnership Event
Pre-scheduled individual meetings among forum participants.
- International Exhibition
A great one-stop-shop to meet key sector players, associated manufacturers and service providers.
Startup pitch session for investors.
- Social Programme
Welcome cocktail, Gala dinner, sightseeing tours and other social events, providing additional opportunity for networking.