Tartu Biotechnology Park’s BioMed incubator offers for companies in incubation programme:
- Consultancy and advising package, where the participant will get consultation and feedback to their activities in every 3 months and a deep consultation at the end of each year;
- Opportunity to participate in free events built according incubation companies needs and wishes 5-6 times a year;
- At least once a year training that is designed according to concrete incubation companies wishes and development needs.
- Possibility to participate in the mentor’s discussions and learn from experienced entrepreneurs.
- Access to the databases TBP is using
- Access to the contact network of TBP
- Free virtual office service, incl oppotunity to use the meeting room in extended amount.
In addition, it is possible to order the services of Tartu Biotechnology Park with 15-25% discount from the regular price list, depending on the company’s development stage and incubation support stage.
Tartu Biotechnology Park is offering similar services in incubation programme as services to other enterprises, such as:
Infrastructure Services –laboratory and office space for rent
Tartu Biotechnology Park offers high-quality spaces for biotechnology and medical companies. Rental areas can be subdivided into three main groups:
- offices and production areas;
- secondary rooms such as storage and archive.
Business development and consultancy services
Tartu Biotechnology Park provides its clients with assistance in preparing and submitting project applications, consultancy for a business plan, market and risk analysis, and technology transfer. We help you to find partners and investors by using the international network of contacts. We organize seminars and training specific to the field.
Services for foreign companies
Foreign companies wishing to start operations in Estonia or set up a new business, Tartu Biotechnology Park offers the services designed specifically for foreign companies.