9th Swiss-Scandinavian Bio-Business Seminar
February 5, 2015 at SIX Stock Exchange building in Zurich.
The 9th Swiss-Scandinavian Bio-Business Seminar is organized by the Nordic countries in cooperation with Swiss partners. During this high-level partnering and investor conference, Swiss and Nordic biotech and pharmaceutical companies as well as investors meet in one-to-one meetings and present themselves in plenum.
The goal of the conference and by means of the Swiss-Nordic focus is to establish new contacts and networks.
- The previous SSBBS 2014 gathered more than 120 participants.
- A record of over 270 one-to-one meetings took place.
- In nearly 50% of the matchmaking meetings, further contact was planned or a cooperation consideredPrevious participants include:
- Roche Venture Fund – HBM Partners – BB Biotech Ventures – Novartis Venture Funds – Index Ventures – Sunstone Capital – Healthcap – TVM Capital – Wellington Partners – Redalpine Venture Partners – Creathor Venture – Novo Seeds – Aravis – Seed Capital
- AstraZeneca – Novartis – Roche – Debiopharm – Pfizer – Janssen – Merck Serono – MSD – Actelion – Baxter – Novo Nordisk – Lundbeck – Ferring
FOR MORE INFO go to “About SSBBS“.
Original link: https://www.b2match.eu/ssbbs2015